If you’ve been thinking about quitting smoking, but, you think the damage has already been done, take a look at the quick and astonishing progress your body can make when you finally stop. According to the Quit Smoking page of the Discovery website:
* 20 minutes after you quit, your blood pressure decreases, your pulse rate drops, and the temperature of your hands and feet go up.
* Eight hours after you quit, oxygen levels increases to normal, and carbon monoxide levels drop to normal.
* 24 hours after you quit, your risk of heart goes down.
* After one-to-nine months, coughing, sinus congestion, fatigue and shortness of breath decrease.
* After a few weeks, lung function improves.
* A year after you quit, your risk of coronary disease is cut in half.
* 5 to 15 years after you quit, your risk of stroke has been reduced to that of those who never smoked.
* After 10 years, your risk of ulcers lowers, your risk of lung cancer is cut in half, and your risk of other cancers also decreases.
* After 15 years, your risk of coronary heart disease is lowered to that of people who never smoked. Your risk of death is now almost that of someone who never smoked.
Dedicated to your Peace of Mind and Real Security,
P.S. Most people are “under-protected”, and admit that they ought to buy these products, unfortunately after it’s too late. Don’t let this happen to you!
P.P.S. Business owners know that they need security from employees who steal from him, customers who shoplift, and thieves who break in. Protect yourself with our Surveillance Systems and Hidden Cameras.