There are all kinds of science facts, so many in fact that it would be impossible to remember even a fraction of them, and let’s be honest, many of them you wouldn’t care about at all. But, the human body is one area of science that many of us share an interest in. If you were to play a game of trivia pursuit about the human body, how do you think you would do? Did you know:
* Your heart will beat approx. 100,000 times in a 24 hour time period, 36,500,000 times a year, and more than 1 billion times if you live past 30.
* Your brain uses 25% of the oxygen supplied to your body.
* Your skin color is determined by the amount of pigment melanin your body produces. If your body only produces small amounts of melanin, you will have light skin. If your body produces large amounts of melanin, your skin will have dark skin.
* Your red blood cells, which are produced within the bone marrow of your bones, will carry oxygen throughout your body.
* Adults usually have 32 teeth.
* A set of adult lungs covers 70 square meters of surface area.
* One stage of human sleep is REM or rapid eye movement, making up 25% of your total sleep. This is when you have the most vivid dreams.
* Adults blink 10 times a minute while infants blink 1 to 2 times a minute.
* The smallest bone in your can be found in your middle ear, which measures 2.8 millimeters long.
* You have a unique fingerprint and tongueprint.
* The right side of your brain controls left side of your body and the left side of your brain controls the right side of your body.
* It takes you 12 hours to digest food you have eaten.
Dedicated to your Peace of Mind and Real Security,
P.S. Most people are “under-protected”, and admit that they ought to buy these products, unfortunately, after it’s too late. Don’t let this happen to you.
P.P.S. Every business owner knows he needs security from employees who steal from him, customers who shoplift, and thieves who break in. Protect yourself with our Surveillance Systems and Hidden Cameras.