It has been said that children are our most valuable resource. Therefore, it is absolutely necessary that we take positive measures to ensure their safety and to prevent them from becoming victims of crime.
* Never leave children alone, not at home, not at play, or anywhere.
* Define what a STRANGER is. Let your kids know that just because they see someone everyday (mailman, paperboy, neighbor, etc.) it does not mean that these people are not strangers.
* Teach your children their full name, full address, your full name, address and phone number, including area codes. Teach them how to use a phone.
* Teach your children the “What if…?” Game, making up dangerous situations they might encounter and helping them play out what they would do in that situation.
* Take the time to talk to your children and be alert to any noticeable changes in their behavior or attitude toward an adult or teenager, it may be a sign of sign of sexual abuse.
* Set up procedures at your child’s school or day care center, as to whom your child will be released to other than yourself, and what notification procedure to follow if the child does not show up on time.
* Teach your children that their body is private and no one has the right to touch them in a way that makes them feel uncomfortable. If someone touches them in a wrong way they should: SAY NO, GET AWAY, and TELL SOMEONE they trust.
Dedicated to your Peace of Mind and Real Security,
P.S. Most people are “under-protected”, and admit that they ought to buy these products, unfortunately after it’s too late. Don’t let this happen to you!
P.P.S. Every business owner knows that he needs security from employees who steal from him, customers who shoplift, and from thieves who break in. Protect yourself with our Surveillance Systems and Hidden Cameras.