Did you know?
- It was 65 million years ago after an asteroid hit earth that dinosaurs became extinct.
- Neptune, Uranus, and Jupiter have rings just like Saturn; however they are not as obvious.
- The letter J. is the only letter not used in the Periodic Table.
- Tungsten is the metal with the highest melting point at 3410 degrees Celsius (6170F).
- At about minus 190 degrees Celsius air will becomes liquid.
- The eight metals that don’t rust are gold, rhodium, palladium, ruthenium, platinum, iridium, osmium, and silver.
- The gestation period of the African Elephant is 22 months.
- The mosquito is attracted to blue.
- The fastest flying bird is the spine tailed swift reaching up to 106mph.
- A woodpecker pecks 20 times per second.
- A rubber band will shrink when heated and expand when cooled, because of what is called the change in its Entropy
- In the summer the Eiffel Tower is up to 15 centimeters taller because of the Thermal Expansion
- Most gemstones are made up of a number of elements, with the exception of diamonds which is all carbon.
- When a snowball is thrown fast enough, when it hits a brick wall it vaporize
Dedicated to your Peace of Mind and Real Security,
P.S. Most people are “under-protected”, and admit that they ought to buy these products, unfortunately after it’s too late. Don’t let this happen to you!
P.P.S. Business owners know that they need security from employees who steal from them, from customers who shoplift, and from thieves who break in. Protect yourself with our Surveillance Systems and Hidden Cameras.