* Avoid driving alone at night.
* Keep all car doors locked and windows closed while in or out of your car.
* If you must drive at night, park in a well lighted place.
* Park as close to your destination as possible and take notice of where you parked.
* Avoid parking next to vans, trucks with camper shells, or cars with tinted windows.
* Never leave your car running or with children left inside.
* Do not leave your car with packages or valuables on the seat of your car. This creates a temptation for thieves. If you must leave something in your car, put it in the trunk or out of sight.
* Be sure to locate your keys prior to going to your car.
* Keep a secure hold of your purse, handbag, or packages. Do not put them down or on top of your car in order to open the door.
* When approaching or leaving your car, be aware of your surroundings.
* Do not approach your car alone if there are suspicious people in the area.
* Ask mall or store security for an escort before leaving your shopping location.
Dedicated to your Peace of Mind and Real Security,
P.S. Most people are “under-protected”, and admit that they ought to buy these products, unfortunately after it’s too late! Don’t let this happen to you!
P.P.S. Every business owner knows he needs security from employees who steal from him, customers who shoplift, and from thieves who break in. Protect yourself with our Surveillance Systems and Hidden Cameras.