If you are chuckling and thinking, how in the world is the right breakfast going to help me balance my life and work, you’d be surprised. Breakfast not only gives you the energy to start your day, but to get through it and enjoy the rest of your time after your work day is done. Eating a healthy breakfast is key to your entire day. You could say it’s at the heart of the matter. Let’s take a look at some morning nutrition ideas to help you get off to the right start each day.
1. Take low fat, plain yogurt, layered with blueberries or your favorite crunchy cereal.
2. Top a toaster waffle with low fat yogurt with peach slices.
3. In advance, prepare frozen fruit packs by cutting up your favorite fruit blends. Then, put them in the freezer. You can do this in advance with low fat yogurt. Fill a muffin tin, let freeze, then, package. It’s so convenient. In the morning, just blend your fruit or yogurt, add low fat milk or almond milk, and you’re ready that fast.
4. Add low fat Swiss cheese and lean ham to a toasted English muffin.
5. Take a package of microwave oatmeal, add low fat milk or almond milk, 1/4 cup of unsweetened applesauce, and top with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
6. Take a flour tortilla, spread peanut butter. add bananas. Roll it up and eat.
If you’re not big on breakfast, try some of these ideas:
1. Leftover veggie pizza.
2. Take a tortilla, add a little deli turkey, lettuce, low fat cheese. Wrap and enjoy.
3. Leftover rice, with dried fruit and nuts, and low fat yogurt. Sprinkle with cinnamon if you like.
What’s important is that you don’t skip breakfast, since it’s key to balancing your work and life. If you haven’t been a breakfast eater, give it some time to become your healthy habit. It takes about 3 weeks for something to become a habit. Take the time to create a breakfast menu that works for you. For example, smoothies are great for someone who can’t stop to think about eating something first thing in the morning.
Eating a good breakfast will help you to make the most of your day. It will allow you to have the energy to make the most of your day, and allow you to have the energy to enjoy the rest of your time after your work is done. Eat all day long to get the most out of your food.
Dedicated to your Peace of Mind and Real Security,
P.S. Most people are “under-protected”, and admit that they ought to buy these products, unfortunately after it’s too late!
P.P.S. Every business owner knows that he needs security from employees who steal from him, customers who shoplift, and thieves who break in. Protect yourself with our Surveillance Systems and Hidden Cameras.